This week, despite having lots of things due, I have somehow done more than what I had expected to accomplish. However, I did struggle with many things such as infinite amounts of balls pouring out of the cannon that I built (crashing my computer). Which is something that I am still trying to figure out. I worked on my flight to Phoenix AZ to try and fix the problems I had created but I could not figure out what I was doing wrong. Here are a few screenshots from this week.
As you can see, as soon as a ball interacts with the trigger, the balls clone themselves until you stop the program. I must put this problem to rest for now and enjoy my Spring Break!