This week was mostly revolved around watching many different tutorials which all eventually led to me wasting time due to most video’s being for Unity 3d and trying to piece together certain aspects. I am glad that I have made this mistake early in the semester though. By the end of the week however, I am very close to having a working spawner for the ball. I am trying to have the ball only spawn once it is off the screen, or interacts with my trigger and have the user be able to control these options. I definitely have a lot more work to do but for now I remain very optimistic. Below are a few pictures of what I did this week.
Also, while working on the project this week, a vital component that I completely forgot about were prefabs, which would have made my life a lot easier in trying to do different interactions. For next week I plan on having a working spawner, as well as different items with different interactions for the ball.